Time to take a breather after a hectic but completely cherished week (:
--
Let's see, over the past week I-
1. Finally got in touch with the fish spa experience, it was way ticklish but also very fun (:
2. Finally had lunch with Caroline after so long! (Oops) Lunch with her and the sister was very pleasant (:
3. Finally had a proper catch-up date with the very beloved Sammy! I'm going to miss that wonderful girl so much :') I admire how she has been putting up with all my nonsense over the past 5 years, it is always so fun to fool around with her!
4. Finally met up with my softball batch!! Wow this truly IS finally because these spurts of excitement and suggestions to meet up normally amount to nothing. Everyone is basically the same in terms of retardedness haha. I can't believe softball was so long ago and now everyone's venturing into different things, I feel so happy for everyone who's pursuing their dreams/interests (:
5. Finally arranged to meet Anthea and had a great time talking to her about anything and everything (: Our plans had better work out, TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!
6. Finally started collecting polaroids with people, I hope I take enough over the next few weeks to make a collage in my room in Vancouver (:
7. Finally tortured my feet enough such that I now have 5 painful blisters on them, all of which I burst because I couldn't stand knowing that water was trapped in them :O
8. Finally realised that I have only 4 weeks left to spend with people and pack and study, WHICH IS BARELY ENOUGH TIME! Okay the realisation is more that there's barely enough time.
--
Over the coming week I-
1. Will meet the best friend and catch up properly for the first time since he entered OCS.
2. Will have the time of my life dancing till I drop during Jitterbugs' open house this Saturday from 10 to 6!! :D At the same time, I will meet so many of my friends at the open house, I AM EXCITED.
3. Will no longer be learning partner dances due to lack of funds (cries) but I will do so again in future when I have the ability to support my passion!
4. Will catch up on my reading and studying which I have sadly neglected because I've been out so much.
5. Will finish doing my research and planning my course timetable so I will not panic when the time to register for my courses comes!
6. Will continue dancing and dancing and dancing (:
--
I am so so grateful for my life.
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact